Our biggest client is the local Irish Country Meats factory which specialises in Irish Lamb.
With the use of 9 rigid refrigerated vehicles, we deliver all ICM’s produce to their customer base almost Nationwide. All refrigerated vehicles have satellite tracking to enable us to track your consignments progress.
Refrigerated drivers are fully qualified and trained in Hygiene & Safety in food handling.
We now have the ability to deliver both chilled and frozen products nationwide through the Coldmove network.
At Breen Transport, we offer a comprehensive range of services including:
- Transporting refrigerated, chilled and frozen goods on-time and in-tact
- Personalised support, available 24×7
- Ensuring optimum temperature-control throughout the entire consignment
- Prompt, courteous, reliable and safe transportation of goods.
- Daily services to South East and network deliveries to All Ireland
- We own our vehicles
- We employ staff, not sub-contractors
- We operate 24×7
- All our vehicles can carry either chilled or frozen
- Drivers are HACCP trained
- We work as “partner” with our clients
- We have a variety of rates to best suit our clients
- We deliver on client paperwork
- We record temperatures at time of pick-up and time of delivery
Breen Transport recognises the high importance of retaining the optimal temperatures for your perishable goods. Our fleet undergoes regular maintenance checks to ensure temperature controls are 100% accurate and reliable, and that the vehicles are in shipshape condition to meet urgent deliveries. All vehicles are monitored at all times via GPS satellite tracking
Breen Transport remains one of the few transport companies in Ireland which continues to have a focus on the cartage of meat which includes hanging carcases. Whilst the Breen’s operation covers the entire Country, our own specialised trucks have hanging meat capabilities. These trucks have all the necessary equipment to carry hanging meat on longitudinal meat rails and are fully accredited by the Meat Industry.
The company’s depot prepare this equipment prior to loading, with hot water wash out facilities and all the necessary equipment to ensure that every trailer presented to our customers is in a first class and sanitised condition to load domestic or export meat products.
Our experienced drivers on the job understand the characteristics of meat (particularly hanging carcasses). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.